Model open for tours! Welcome to Hager's Crossing, where the lifestyle you love is right at your fingertips. This beautiful new community offers exciting amenities for those who like to stay active, including pools, a community center with a fitness room, a tennis court, a basketball court, a soccer field and a playground. Dozens of shops and restaurants close by, and you~ll also appreciate easy access to I-70 and I-81. Charming downtown Hagerstown, which boasts museums, the Maryland Theater and a full schedule of events and festivals throughout the year, is only minutes away, as are the Hagerstown Premium Outlets. You~ll find popular single-family floor plans, including ranch-style options, at Hager~s Crossing. Your dream home is waiting!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Brick Veneer, Concrete, Frame, Glass
1,799 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Richmond American Homes
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Library
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Insulated, Low-Emittance
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Vinyl, Frame, Brick Trim/Veneer, Glass, Concrete
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Backs To Trees, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Club House, Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)